Are you looking to bring more positive energy into your home? If so, you may want to consider following some Vastu tips. Vastu is an ancient Indian practice that focuses on the placement of objects and buildings in order to create a more harmonious and balanced environment. While some people may scoff at the idea of Vastu tips, there is actually a lot of scientific research that supports its efficacy. For example, one study found that following Vastu principles could lead to reduced stress levels and improved sleep quality. If you’re interested in bringing more positive energy into your home, here are 15 Vastu tips you can follow:
What is Vastu Shastra?
Vastu shastra is an ancient Indian science of architecture and construction. It is based on a belief that the entire universe is made up of five elements, which are earth, water, fire, air, and space. Vastu shastra recommends certain principles for the construction of buildings that are in harmony with these five elements. These principles are intended to create a balanced and positive environment that will promote health, wealth, and happiness.
The Principles of Vastu Shastra
In order to create positive energy in your home according to the principles of Vastu Shastra, there are a few simple things you can do. First, make sure that your home is well-lit. This means letting in as much natural light as possible and using light colors inside. Second, keep your home clean and clutter-free. This will help the flow of energy and make your space more inviting. Finally, add some plants to your home. Plants represent life and growth, so they will help to promote positive energy in your space.
15 Vastu Tips for Positive Energy in the Home
There are a few Vastu tips to keep in mind when it comes to Vastu and creating positive energy in the home. Here are some tips:
1. Place a plant or flowers near the entrance to your home.
2. The main entrance to the home should be unobstructed and well lit.
3. All windows and doors should be properly aligned.
4. Keep your front door clean and uncluttered.
5. There should be a balance of five elements (earth, water, fire, air, and space) in the home.
6. The kitchen should be located in the south-east direction of the home.
7. The bedroom should be located in the south-west direction of the home.
8. Make sure all of your windows are clean and unobstructed.
9. Hang a wind chime near the front door of your home
10. Place a salt lamp in each room of your home.
11. Keep fresh, natural light flowing into every room of your house during the daytime hours.
12. Put up inspiring artwork and quotations throughout your home.
13. Fill your home with pleasant, uplifting scents like citrus or lavender oil diffusers.
14. Play soothing music throughout the day to create a calm, relaxing ambiance in your home.
15. Regularly declutter and deep-clean every room in order to keep negative energy away.
How to Implement Vastu Shastra in Your Home?
When it comes to promoting positive energy in the home, there are few practices more effective than Vastu Shastra. This ancient Indian system of architecture and design is based on the belief that the placement of objects and structures within a space can impact the flow of energy within that space. By following the principles of Vastu Shastra, you can create a home that is in harmony with the natural world and promotes a sense of well-being for all who inhabit it.
Here are some Vastu tips for how to implement Vastu Shastra in your own home:
1. Place your bed in the southwest corner of the room. This is the zone of rest and relaxation, and sleeping in this area will promote feelings of peace and calm.
2. Keep your kitchen clean and clutter-free. The kitchen is the center of nourishment in the home, and keeping it clean and organized will help to keep the energy within it flowing smoothly.
3. Create sacred space in your home. This can be a simple shelf or table upon which you place items that hold personal meaning to you. Having a dedicated space for reflection and meditation will promote a sense of inner peace within your home.
4. Fill your living space with plants. Plants are known to absorb negative energy and emit positive vibrations, so placing them around your home will create a more peaceful and harmonious atmosphere.
5. Choose calming colors for your walls.
Vastu Shastra are the forces which act upon a given space through flow of more positive energy into your home. Vastu tips plays an important role for it. Follow these Vastu tips and create positive energy in the home.