Top 10 Patanjali Products
Patanjali is renowned fastest growing FMCG company or brand in India and is also Indian multinational consumer packaged Goods Company. It has grown its revenue from last many years. It is also known as Patanjali yogpeeth was founded by Baba Ramdev (Indian Yoga teacher and businessman) and Acharya Balkrishna in Haridwar, India which was established in 2006. It is known for its herbal and ayurvedic products made from natural ingredients.
India’s best brand to buy wide range of herbal skincare products of Patanjali Ayurveda. It is the fastest growing FMCG Company of India. It produces all type natural skin and hair care products for women.
Mainly they are free from harsh chemicals which affects skin that could result in skin rashes and skin cancer. Products like soap, face wash, detergent powder, toothpaste, detergent cake, chawanprash, dish wash bar, shampoo (hair cleanser), biscuits and other grocery products and ayurvedic medicines.
Here, we have discussed Top 10 Patanjali Products which are free from all harsh chemicals. Everyone should try these products. Have a look on these products below:
- Patanjali cow ghee: Patanjali cow ghee is pure ghee made from cow’s pure milk. This ghee can be used in making various dishes. Regular consumption of ghee as a part of diet is recommended for those who are willing to gain weight. Pure Cow ghee is full of nutritive properties and an ideal diet and also cow ghee increases memory, intellect, Ojas, Kapha, fat and power of digestion which Patanjali cow ghee is having.
- Patanjali dish wash bar: Patanjali Super Dish Wash Bar is an organic product which is made of non-toxic and 100% natural ingredients. It is composed to remove the toughest of dirt, oil stickiness, bad smell from the utensils, removes food particles, dish grease and soft on hands. It is anti-bacterial bar which can be used for all types of dishes like steel, ceramic and non-stick cookware sets.
- Patanjali chawanprash: Patanjali chawanprash is a best herbal chyawanprash of Patanjali Ayurveda. Chyawanprash came into Ayurveda through the tradition of the Indian sages. It has antioxidant which are rich tonic keeps the heart and body healthy and young. Patanjali chawanprash is the best herbal formulation which can be used by person of any age. It helps in boosting immunity and good for treating anemia. It also stimulates hunger.
- Patanjali amla juice: Patanjali amla juice is extracted from gooseberries. Amla is an ayurvedic proprietary medicine enriched in Vitamin C which boost immunity and improves eye, skin, liver and many more. It helps to cure chronic constipation also prevents the signs of aging. It also helps in hair health like strength, premature greying, prevent dandruff, cleanse and nourish the scalp and make hair soft, shiny, frizz and split ends.
- Patanjali aloe vera juice: Patanjali aloe vera juice is extracted from pulp of aloe vera. Aloe vera has many benefits like antioxidants, minerals, amino acids, vitamins, nutrients and fiber with great medicinal value that helps in protecting skin and hair. It also helps in preventing digestion, acidity, gas, constipation, appetite, heartburn, skin diseases, joint pain and ulcer.
- Patanjali dant kanti: Patanjali dant kanti is ayurvedic toothpaste. It has 26 priceless herbs, essential oil and ayurvedic ingredients. Akarkara and babul protect the gums. Pudina and pippali refresh the gums. Neem, timbaru, turmeric and cloves remove and protects from bacteria. Peelu and maju phal make gums stronger. It keeps away from all dental problems like bad odour, yellowing of teeth, pyorrhea, cavity, bleeding, swollen gums and sensitivity.
- Patanjali Divya Gulab Jal: Patanjali Divya gulab jal has all natural ingredients that are helpful for skin, eye and hair. It is made from fresh rose petals which clean skin from deep. It has astringent, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties. It helps in preventing itching and burning in the eyes, improves sight, refresh skin. It is used in various beauty products. It hydrates and helps in moisturizing skin.
- Patanjali Shuddh shilajeet: Patanjali Shuddh shilajeet helps in treating various diseases. It has multiple health benefits and also has an antioxidant properties which helps in boosting immunity, boosting metabolism, urinary disorders, and joint pain. It is an energy booster, an inflammatory properties and improves memory.
- Patanjali Virgin coconut oil: Patanjali virgin coconut oil helps in moisturizing, strengthens the hair, fighting with dandruff and maintains scalp health. It is used in relieves skin dryness, roughness and nourishes the skin. It also improves brain memory power. It is also be used for cooking as well.
- Patanjali ashwagandha churna: Patanjali ashwagandha churna have medicinal properties. It helps in boosting brain power, nervous system, immunity and health. It helps in relieving from stress, anxiety and depression. It also helps in common lifestyle conditions like fatigue, restlessness, and general weakness. It is the best pain reliever which reduce fat and blood sugar level.
Patanjali have an official website from which buyer can purchase the product directly from the website. Their products are now available in many overseas markets, helping people to move towards a more healthy and natural lifestyle.
Patanjali is a renowned brand which makes ayurvedic products. These products are free from all type of harsh chemicals. Patanjali started selling these products by saying “Made in India” products. Before entering to the FMCG sector, Patanjali has been selling Ayurvedic Medicines with the name of Divya Pharmaceuticals.
Today, Patanjali have numerous of products and have gained many customers in short period of time. They have attracted and captured many customers by mean of advertisements and social media platforms. They have attracted customers with brand loyalty and not price sensitive customers.