Coronavirus (COVID-19) is an infectious disease which is caused by a new coronavirus to humans spreading from one to other. Vaccine are now available but chances of getting this infection is still there.
“Stopping the spread starts with you”
If you are preventing yourself from novel coronavirus, you are protecting not only yourself but also helping others.
Protect Yourself From COVID-19
Follow these precautions to stop the spread:
- Wear Mask: Wearing mask can help you to protect yourself from this dangerous disease. Wear clean and face covered mask. Mask alone cannot protect you from this virus. You should follow other precautions which are discussed here.
- Use Sanitizer: Using alcohol based sanitizer may protect you from COVID-19. Keep sanitizer with whenever you have to go out.
- Wash hand: When you are coming back to home from out or at home, wash your hand regularly for 20 seconds. Wash your hand with alcohol based handwash.
- Social distance: Maintain social distance always. Avoid public transportation.
- Don’t touch face: touching your face can easily infect with you with Coronavirus.
- Exercise: Do exercise daily minimum for 30 minutes in the morning and evening.
- Work from home: work from home is the best way then working in office. You are not contacting with anyone. You are keeping yourself and your family members away from this virus.
- Cough and sneeze in arm: Use your arms, if you are sneezing or coughing. Keep yourself away from everyone whether outside or at home. If you get any of the symptoms of Coronavirus like fever, dry cough, cold and weakness, you need medical attention. Consult your doctor as soon as possible.
- Get vaccinated: Get yourself vaccinated. Vaccination will protect you from getting infected with the coronavirus. You may even get this virus after vaccination but may not be harmful or severe.
- Stay home: Don’t go out unless you have any urgency. You will not get contacted with anyone having this virus. Follow the guidelines given. Stay home stay safe.