6 Tips to Help You Create SEO Friendly Content: To begin with, writing content is half the battle. However, living up to customer’s expectations can be a daunted task, as it requires a detail-oriented plan and execution of advanced SEO. We often come to hear a quote “content is the king”, but it seems to be old enough, as we all have heard it n number of times. But, do you know? Without having a properly SEO optimized content, your website has fewer chances to appear on the search engines? In fact, there are 3.5 billion searches per day, and to make your audience aware of your website existence, you must consider utilizing the best SEO tactics to drive traffic via SEO optimized contents.
6 Tips to Help You Create SEO Friendly Content
1) Use Keywords Strategically: Keyword research plays a significant role in the success and downfall of any business. That is why, despite having quality content, most businesses fail to drive traffic to their websites. However, with proper research, you can search out the best possible keyword suitable for your business. As far as searching the keywords are concerned, you can search Short Tail and Long Tail keywords. Both have their own pros and cons, Short Tail keywords are highly competitive, but have a higher search volume. Comparatively, the Long Tail Keywords are less competitive, and holds a huge potential to drive sales, and generate leads.
Read: Seo Plans and Pricing
2) Don’t Forget the Meta Titles and Descriptions: In SEO, the Meta title and Meta descriptions are the key objectives that drive traffic to the website and generate leads for the businesses. As it is title that gives an overview to the reader about a particular business product and services. Also, do take a note that as per Google, the title length should be between 50-60 characters, and Meta description 150-160 characters. But, often the basics get overlooked. So, we’ve to be careful about SEO basics, and how it can affect our business in the long run.
3) Length of The Content: So to speak, the length of the content should be between 1500 to 2000 words. However, if you’re writing quality content, then 800 to 1000 words would be adequate enough to attract the loyal audience.
4) Link Your Content with the Old Content: In SEO, there are plenty of ways and means to rank website, but out of those, if you had to pick one, then what do you think, what would it be? Perhaps, you would say “Meta Title and Meta Description”, that’s right, but there is one factor that can change the way you do SEO, and that is “Internal Linking”. Yes, internal linking can pave the way to increase user engagement, improves usability through anchor texts, boost page views, and simultaneously increase the page rank. Simply speaking, internal linking refers to linking one web page of same domain to another web page of same domain. It can be done via inserting hyperlink in between the content that would lead user to another page, main site navigation or the footer, etc.
5) Make the Content Shareable: Once the readers read all your content, then eventually they would be happy to share it with their peers, so do ensure you have all your social media handles ready. Indeed, it would let your readers feel satisfied, and chances are they would come back again to visit your site.
6) Image Optimization: Image Optimization is one of the best SEO practices that anyone could follow to increase the user engagement. It helps user to understand what the image is about, and how it relates with the content. Also, alt tags, title tag, size of the image, and other things are required to be considered while doing image optimization.
Other Important Tips: Whenever you write content, try to make it more relatable with the customer’s life events or anything they could find interesting. As readers are, who we are writing for, and creating engaging and knowledgeable content for them is what we should strive for, and, while writing an article, try to use bullet points, as it aids readers to enjoy the content and grasp the essence of the subject.
In case if you have quire about the content writing then comment below.