“HEALTH IS WEALTH” means health is the most valuable and precious for every individual. Good health good life. Being healthy is important. It keeps you happy and makes fit and fine. It gives you stamina to stay active. Keep stress free. We have 15 Healthy Tips To Improve Your Health for you.
15 Healthy Tips To Improve Your Health:
Here are 15 Healthy Tips to Improve Your Health:
- Stay hydrated: Drink plenty of water and keep yourself hydrated all the time. Drinking 10-12 glasses of water a day will flush out toxins and keeps you healthy.
- Eat green vegetables: Add green vegetables in your diet. Eat green vegetables every day. Like: spinach, broccoli, cabbage, lettuce, and many more vegetables with green leaves. Eat salads like cucumber, carrot, radish and onion.
- Eat fruits: Eat fruits daily. They are an important part of a healthy eating. They are good source of many vital nutrients, including potassium, folate (folic acid), and antioxidants including polyphenols. Fruits like: apple, banana, pineapple, pomegranate, all types of berries, avocado, grapefruit and many more are healthiest fruits which should be eaten.
- Drink juices: Juices are healthiest and nutritious. Fresh juices contain important vitamins and antioxidants that benefit health.
- Eat non-veg: Those who don’t eat non-veg, they have multiple of other options but those who eat non-veg, they should eat fish twice a week. Eating eggs, meat, chicken will strengthen your muscles.
- Avoid fast food: Fast food are unhealthy food which gives high risk of obesity, metabolic syndrome, diabetes and many other dangerous health problems.
- Exercises and Yoga: Go for morning walk daily. Do exercise and yoga daily for at least 30 minutes. This will provide energy, heart health, manage stress and will also improves strength, balance and flexibility. Also will keep you fresh all day.
- No consumption of Alcohol: Consumption of alcohol is unhealthy. It gives various body problems internally. It damages liver even cause cancer.
- No smoke: Smoking is unhealthy. It causes lung diseases, asthma. This can trigger an attack and person may die also.
- Clean your hands: Wash your hand regularly for 20 seconds. This will remove bacteria even harmful virus like Corona Virus. Wash before and after every meal you take.
- Less consumption of sugar and salt: Using less amount of sugar and salt will always keep you healthy. Instead use jaggery in place of sugar.
- 4 meals per day: Eat 4 meals a day. This will increase energy level and will keep metabolism working, and prevents it from slowing down. Don’t skip breakfast.
- Limit consumption of processed food: Processed food can risk any person’s health. He or she can have health problems after its consumption as it has more than the recommended amount of sugar, salt even fat also.
- Sleep 7-8 hours: Sleeping for 7-8 hours will keep you healthy. This will keep you fresh all day. Less sleep and insomnia will give stress, weakness and many more health issues.
- Keep company with good people: The most important tip for being healthy is keeping company with good people. Good people’s company will make a positive person. People who want the best for you.
Pingback: 8 Tips to Stay Healthy this Summer
Pingback: 7 Ayurvedic Healthy Tips