As all know that during winter season our body needs total protection from the environment. Because in winter season our environment gets too cold. From preventing the body from this adverse condition here are 8 Healthy Food for Winter Season.
As in the winter season we wear warm clothes in the night we use blanket’s for preventing the cold. But doing this is not be enough if our diet is not proper so today we are with the super foods which every should add their diet plan. Addition of these super foods leads to the increment in the immunity of the our body. Below are the Healthy Food for Winter Season.
8 Healthy Food for Winter Season
The very First food which should be added in the diet plan. Here are the 8 Healthy Food for Winter Season:
1. Suddh desi Ghee- Suddh desi Ghee is technically is the ghee which is obtained from the A2 milk. This type of Suddh desi Ghee is very nutritious to our body. The main point is that this type of ghee is easy to digest and provides instant energy to our body. If we consume this ghee daily then it boosts the energy level in the body and also increase the immunity. So in the winter every one should add Suddh desi Ghee in to the diet plan.
2. Sweet potatoes- Sweet potatoes are the type of potatoes. These are the excellent source of the energy. In the winter if we consume sweet potatoes then it is helpful to increase the health. Sweet potatoes have the low glycaemic index and High energy value. Sweet potatoes are considered very useful vegetable in winter seasons.
3. Bajrey ki roti and sarson ka saag- If you live in India and follow the Punjabi or north Indian food culture then you definitely know the taste and popularity of the above said dish. Besides popularity and taste this dish is having amazing nutritional value. This dish is rich in the iron, magnesium, copper and many more essential minerals. Other than these minerals this dish contains adequate amount of the vitamins and minerals. Saag is the best healthy food for winter.
4. Dates- Dates are also knows as the khajoor . This fruit is the magnificent nutritional values . This fruit is the Healthy food for Winter diets of normal person because this fruit is source of Energy. In winters if we consume this fruit then its provide instant Energy and protection from different stress conditions.
5. Amla- This is the natural source of vitamin C. This is also one of the best fruit to eat during winter season. If someone adds this fruit into the diet then he or she gets benefited by the excellent properties of this. The most common and popular property is the amla acts antioxidant and anti stress and natural source of the vitamin C. Hence it is very beneficial for the hair, skin, muscle and nails health.
6. Green vegetables- Green vegetables like broccoli, cauliflower, spinach, coriander and many should also be added be in the diet plan in winter season. As we all know that green vegetables contains pigment chlorophyll A. This is the pigment which able to convert light Energy in to the food Energy. Other than this green vegetables also contains vitamins and essential minerals. So these also add in to the diet plan.
7. Meat- Meat of poultry and goat are very famous in India as source of protein. In case of winter our body needs more Energy. In this season body tries to keep itself warm and maintains all the works. In this season meat of poultry and git provides lots of protein, carbohydrates, fat and other essential nutrients. So if you are A non-vegetarian then you wold definitely love this facts that adding meat in to your diet plan it will boost your immunity and health. Your performance in the day to life will automatically improve.
8. Eggs- Eggs are also very popular source of protein and other micro essential mineral and vitamins. In the winter season egg also added in our diet plan. Eggs are considered as the complete food. Because these contains all the essential and required fatty acids for our body. So if you want to Live A healthy life in winter so you should add eggs in your diet plan.
These were the 8 Healthy Food for Winter Season. Add these healthy food for winter in your diet.